Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Confess




I now confess my heart to you
Only heaven knows my heart
At the though of telling you the truth that i’ve kept so preciously

I feel tears coming out
All the memories pass by me
Today wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you

The day we first met
I was awkward and young
The time you waited for me
just because i told you to trust me

At times, i hurt you with my mistake
But you never once blamed me,
And you gave me strenght,
smiling, its okay its okay
Whenever i made you upset by saying i’m busy
You could have blade me
But you believe in me,
Saying don’t worry don’t worry

I selfishly hope that
You heart will be the same forever
I will try my best everyday for you

The day we first met
I was awkward and young
The time you waited for me
just because i told you to trust me

All the memories we made
The times we cried and laugh
I’ll remember them even at the moment i die

Have i told you before?
I love you
There is no other say it,
I love you I love you
Other than those common word

I say it again, i love you
My heartfelt confession today
Please never forget it
I love you ..... 

I Confess <3




Just want to share this lyric ..... The lyrics is so meaningful. Enjoy ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment